1. Branded Burger Co. Located at 100 N. 8th St. in Downtown Midlothian, Branded Burger Co is hands down the best place to grab a burger in the area. Serving up giant burgers with any toppings you can imagine, there is a burger to suit every taste and fill up everyone in the family! Everything on their menu is fresh cooked to order, so you know it will be good! Not a burger person? No worries, they also serve up some great vegetarian options, like the Shroom’ burger, and some chicken sandwiches. Be sure to taste one of their hand dipped milkshakes with your lunch!
2. Caroline’s Country Café. Caroline Flath is the owner of this Country Café, as well as a local, so she knows just how people like their food in Texas. Caroline’s Country Café serves up some delicious sandwiches for lunch, like Reuben’s and Tuna Melts, as well as burgers. For dinner, head to Caroline’s for some down south comfort food, like the open faced Roast beef and gravy dinner. The café is located at 1000 E. Main St, suite 304.
3. Campuzano’s Mexican Grill. If you’re craving some southern below the border style food, head to Campuzano’s, the best place to grab some Mexican cuisine in Midlothian. Campuzano’s is located Downtown, at 108 N. 8th St and serves up some of the best fajitas, quesadillas and burritos that you can imagine. Head to Campuzano’s for brunch and enjoy some frittatas, omelettes and bottomless Mimosa’s.
4. Rising Sun Hibachi Grill. Craving something a little bit different? If you’re burnt out on burgers and steaks, opt for some sushi or hibachi chicken or shrimp. Rising Sun cooks up some of the best Japanese food in the area. Specialties include hibachi tilapia and teriyaki sea bay scallops. After all, who doesn’t want a little sushi every once in a while, or every day? Rising Sun Hibachi Grill is located at 402 E. Main St.
5. Creations Baking Company. So, you’ve had your fill of dinner and you’re ready to get some awesome dessert. Creations prides themselves on delivering such amazing baked goods they say they offer ‘little slices of heaven on earth’. Located at 412 W. Avenue F in Midlothian, this is the place to go to get your fill of cookies, candies, pies and cupcakes. As they say at creations, ‘happiness is only a cupcake away.’